[Yt-dev] Ellipsoid update

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 21:07:15 PDT 2011

"if I just modify things for you it would be faster for
everyone"
Thanks Stephen, the scripts are at:

http://paste.enzotools.org/show/1740/
http://paste.enzotools.org/show/1741/

The first one is just running parallelHF then using the halo list to find
the ellipsoid attributes, the second script is a simple script that loads
the attributes into YT's ellipsoid object and then calculate the total
density inside the first ellipsoid.

I find it convenient to have a second dev YT installed, then replace the
yt-hg directory with the one I created from the fork, that way you can alias
two commands one to "deactivate the current YT and activate the dev", the
other to "deactivate the current YT and activate the forked".

From
G.S.