[Yt-dev] install script error?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:32:55 PDT 2011

Hi G.S.,

Try finding any other *.cache files.  They would be named like this:

fontList.cache
tex.cache

Specifically, the first one, fontList.cache.  Look in your submission
directory, too -- my guess is that they might be there, if you are
running on Nautilus or Kraken.  Sometimes on those systems one
specifies MPLCONFIGDIR in your submission script.

-MAtt