[Yt-dev] Request for review of "minimal image" structure

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:03:31 PDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

That just means, if you don't want a sphere, or if you want to
hand-create fields inside that object.  It should say "massaged."
This typo has persisted from the plot_collection, it seems.

Sorry that the typo wasn't obvious -- thanks for the thumbs up.

Hopefully we can start moving toward minimal definitions of what plots
represent, and then we can start doing things like pickling and so on,
and get away from this that we have to do to make colorbars and zlims
and labels all match up nicely, which has long been problematic.  I am
optimistic that by defining *what* we want to make available, we can
better do so.

Anybody else think we're missing anything that would *constitute* an
image or phase plot?

-Matt