[Yt-dev] install script error?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:23:52 PDT 2011

Geoffrey,

The line you cite in the install script is set up to warn you whether
or not any fontfile caches exist.  If it finds them, it suggests that
you delete them -- it's designed to prevent what it looks like has
happened here.  :)

Maybe you could try removing the cache, and seeing that helps?

rm ~/.matplotlib/*.cache

-Matt