[Yt-dev] HaloProfiler vs. enzo_anyl

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:38:16 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've updated the list of fields:

http://paste.enzotools.org/show/1583/

Some of these fields I don't know how to set up, but we either have
most or could directly implement them.  The tricky ones are the ones
that separate out DM/Star particles, which will require a bit more
touching of the data.  (That's where most of the "NotImplemented"
comes from.)  Some of these fields we even had before -- like the
inertial tensor -- and I think some people have a couple of these
fields already in private repos.  I pulled out all the disk analysis
fields.

It would probably be the work of an afternoon to wrap up replicating
all the functionality and putting it into a "yt analyze" command.

-Matt