[Yt-dev] IPython maintenance

Stephen Skory s at skory.us
Wed Apr 13 09:24:23 PDT 2011

Hi Matt,

> I'll take a look and see what I think. I don't want to commit to this
> straight-off, but I'll commit to at least seeing what helping you out
> would take. I'll let you know.

I just took a look through the 0.10 and 0.11 docs for IPython. You're
right about the API changes to the embedded shell. There's a warning
and a bit of text about the change, but it isn't even documented yet.
The page in the 0.11 docs that covers embedding hasn't been updated
yet and is identical to the 0.10 version. Therefore, I'll continue to
offer my future help, but until they update their docs, I don't want
to dive into this. Just remember to bug me to do this in the future,
in case I forget :)

--
Stephen Skory
s at skory.us