[Yt-dev] Reading in Daniel Ceverino's ART output

Christopher Moody cemoody at ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 29 13:43:27 PDT 2010

Howdy folks,
   I wanted to announce that I just committed to the hg repo a reader
for Daniel Ceverino's particular version of the ART code. My research
interest is to pipe his ART data to Sunrise via yt. As for the code,
It's still a rudimentary reader, and I've included only a draft
version of the frontend ('cevart'). I'll be using the RAMSES frontend
as a starting point, fleshing it out to fit Daniel's data.
Unfortunately, I believe Daniel's data is a bit post-processed, and so
my work is not particularly generic.  So if anyone has any information
on how ART typically generates it's outputs, please contact me!

Thanks,
chris