[Yt-dev] Answer Testing

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 19:07:14 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've been working on a very simple answer testing module.  It
leverages what is currently being used by Enzo to do answer testing.

The code is up here:

http://bitbucket.org/MatthewTurk/yt_answer_testing

There are three sets of tests right now:

 * Hierarchy consistency
 * Projections and profiles
 * Field values

Jeff's coding up a mechanism for running this at SLAC on a cron job
against datasets from Enzo, Orion, RAMSES and FLASH.  If you have a
dataset that you would like added to the mix, please email either of
us.  When it's up and running he'll email the list with the URL, but
that might not be for a little while.

If you have a test you would like to add, please fork the repo on
bitbucket *or* clone it and patchbomb me with your patches.