[Yt-dev] yt 2.0

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:59:26 PDT 2010

Hi Stephen,

Cool.  I'm not sure I like "amods" (or "mods" to begin with) so if you
have a better idea for "analysis modules" that isn't actually
"analysis_modules" (binding to the name of a submodule is tricky) let
me know.  It's an object that will import on demand anything that
lives under analysis_modules.

-Matt