[Yt-dev] Ticket Triage

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:12:21 PST 2010

Hi all,

I am going through pruning some tickets today (while waiting for hsi
to do its thing on Kraken :) and trying to close ones we don't need to
worry about, as well as ping people about things.

If any of the following sound like something appropriate for you,
would you mind either leaving a brief comment on the ticket or
shuffling it to 2.1?  (Recall your login is the same as hg)

Here's the full list of open tickets for 2.0:

http://yt.enzotools.org/report/12

The ones I don't know how to fix are these:

http://yt.enzotools.org/ticket/159
Orion particle support

http://yt.enzotools.org/ticket/256
Answer testing: I don't have a machine to do this on, but I have the
setup for Hudson CI

http://yt.enzotools.org/ticket/262
Plot Window - note that #151, #219 and hopefully #274 will both be
obviated by this

http://yt.enzotools.org/ticket/247
Estimates of resources; can somebody who runs large parallel stuff
help out with this?  I think adding it to the parallelism section of
the docs as a table or just a paragraph would be very helpful.

http://yt.enzotools.org/ticket/237
iyt doesn't work properly with engines/threading

http://yt.enzotools.org/ticket/254
Typenames should be stripped from the names of MPI functions

http://yt.enzotools.org/ticket/269
kD-tree rendering

Thanks everyone,

Matt