[Yt-dev] projection plotting tools

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:30:27 PDT 2010

Hey guys,

Again stealing Sam Skillman's sense of style, I wrote up some single and
multiple panel image functions for making nice looking images from fixed
resolution projection data saved to hdf5 files.  Color bar and tick label
locations are easily settable (top, bottom, left, right).  I put a few
example images here for you to check out:
http://casa.colorado.edu/~brittons/sample_images/
The plotting functions are here:
http://paste.enzotools.org/show/374/
The script I used to make the sample images is here:
http://paste.enzotools.org/show/375/

Let me know if you have any comments.  Is it worth it to have something like
this in yt itself?  If so, we might also want to add a simple hdf5 writer
for fixed resolution projections.

Britton