[Yt-dev] Interesting paper on volume remappings

Eric Hallman hallman13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 06:33:52 PDT 2010

This is very interesting.  On a first read through though, I'm still
not entirely clear what they're doing.  First of all, I am not sure
how they account for the redshift evolution of portions of the
universe further away.  Certainly the main goals (not using any part
of the volume more than once, preserving the periodicity of the box)
are important, and can be difficult to solve. I need to read through
this carefully to see how this could be used for our light cones.