[Yt-dev] 1.7 Release

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:39:25 PDT 2010

Hi Stephen, John, and now Britton and Jeff:

John -- thanks for moving it over into the main repo.  :)  Very nice,
and I'll add it to the changelog, even if we can't get to the
docstrings just yet.

Stephen -- I've sent you a patch off-list that should contain all the
changes I believe you are responsible for in the hg repo.  Can you
please go ahead and apply it to SVN and make sure that everything has
been added/removed correctly?

Britton -- I don't know how I missed this, but your light_ray.  Do you
want to document it with the docstrings and then put it into the SVN
trunk for a 1.7?

Jeff -- should we update the install script for 1.4.1 and Matplotlib 0.99.3?

I've now backported all of my changes, and I'll just be documenting
them.  I also re-cythonized the amr_utils module, which will require a
recompile, but "yt instinfo -u" should handle that for people.

-Matt