[Yt-dev] 1.7 Release

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:12:03 PDT 2010

Hi John,

I just saw your comprehensive docstring commit.  Thanks a ton, it
really, really helps out.  I'm going to investigating adding PyX to
the install script, because I really want people to start using
DualEPS.  I know how much of a pain it is to make EPS plots as is, and
this solves a lot of those problems.

-Matt