[Yt-dev] 1.7 Release

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:58:50 PDT 2010

Britton: Okay, sounds good.  It'll stay in hg for now.
Jeff: I've committed a new version of the script to the SVN
repository.  I am only updating the Linux installation, because
building for OSX-10.6 is substantially more hassle.  Also, I have not
extensively tested 1.4.1, but it looks like we are not going to suffer
from any deprecations, as we haven't been receiving any deprecation
warnings to date from 1.3.0.

I can no longer maintain the OSX 10.5 script, unfortunately, because I
no longer have a 10.5 system to test on.  If someone wants to take
that over, it'd be rad.

I'm going to continue re-building and toning up the documentation as
time permits and I think we should be able to release tomorrow.  I'll
send the changelist out tonight, and people can either add to or
subtract from it.

-Matt