[Yt-dev] Module renames

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 11:16:41 PDT 2010

Some of the files I've been assigned refer to things that Stephen will
probably change, such as HaloFinders -> halo_finders.  I will change things
like this according to this convention.  Maybe we should reply to this with
a list of files we changed, just to make sure we get all the imports right.

Britton