[Yt-dev] Quick Tkinter poll

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:47:02 PDT 2010

Hi all,

If you have a second, I'd really appreciate your help with figuring
out where Tkinter is available: inside the TeraGrid, on your personal
machines, on other supercomputing centers, etc etc.  This form:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEhzZXdTbl9ydDJXb3JYSktEd2J3dWc6MQ

will collect your responses, and it describes what to do.  You simply
have to run the command: "python2.6 -c 'import Tkinter' " and report
if it throws an ImportError or if it passes without failure.

Thanks very much, and I really appreciate you taking the couple
moments to do this.