[Yt-dev] Halo Merger Tree

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 10:04:16 PST 2010

Hi all,

> > 3. It looks like you are appending filenames to your list in the example
> below,
> > have you thought about using the EnzoSimulation class to call it and run it?
>
> I haven't used that class before so I didn't even think to use it. I'll look
> into that, thanks for reminding me!

I've checked this out. For the dataset I'm working on I set CycleSkipDataDump, not dtDataDump, and this means my 100 DD???? datadumps aren't being detected. It looks like Britton wrote this, and would you mind it Britton if I added that capability? I can't see why not, but I don't want to step on any toes.