[Yt-dev] Volume rendering with current (3628:da3894bf42a5) change set

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:31:30 PST 2010

Hi Chris,

That's a bit odd!  My guess is that something's up with the center and
domain left edge info.  Can you run with --detailed or
--paste-detailed, and it should give info about the center and LE
variables.  Alternately, you can run with:

python2.6 -m pdb some_script.py

and print LE, LE.shape, self.back_center, self.back_center.shape.  It
seems likely to me it's something like one is shaped (3,1) and the
other (1,3) or (3,) or something.

Anyway, regardless, looking over your script it may just be a mistake
somewhere in yt or at the very best it's something that should work
but doesn't.  Do you want to push your Maestro changes so that we can
take a look at them, see how they are implemented?

-Matt