[Yt-dev] HDF5 Format for Merger Trees

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:18:27 PST 2010

The presentation will be online.  This format will allow us to feed
into the code Galacticus, a very impressive (open source)
semi-analytic galaxy evolution code.

http://sites.google.com/site/galacticusmodel/

They're pursuing a standardization, and I personally feel more
comfortable following a path that leads to convergence of formats,
particularly with this value add, instead of a new microformat of our
own.