[Yt-dev] Call for testing: Freetype module build system

John Wise jwise at astro.princeton.edu
Tue Dec 14 11:10:00 PST 2010

It still gives the same error.

C compiler: icc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -g -O2 -DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC

compile options: '-DPNG_SETJMP_NOT_SUPPORTED=True -Iyt/utilities/_amr_utils/ -I/usr/include -I/u/jhwise/local/include -I/u/jhwise/local/include/freetype2 -I/u/jhwise/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core
/include -I/u/jhwise/local/include/python2.7 -c'
icc: yt/utilities/_amr_utils/FixedInterpolator.c
icc: command line warning #10120: overriding '-O2' with '-O3'
[...]
yt/utilities/amr_utils.c(1245): error: identifier "FT_Library" is undefined

There are similar errors when FT_Face, FT_GlyphSlot, etc. are undefined.

John