[Yt-dev] simple quantities

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 07:28:50 PST 2010

Hi Stephen,

I agree that this information, specifically the current number of star
particles, should be easy to get at.  Maybe the solution should be on the
enzo side instead of the yt side, as in maybe enzo should be carrying that
around as a variable that can easily be made an attribute to the pf or put
in the pf.parameters dict.  I'm just wondering if that may just be easier.
Just a thought.

Britton