[Yt-dev] Verbosity Increase

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:37:14 PST 2010

Hi Cam,

I don't think this should affect speed: first off, the parameter file
is usually only read once, and that is always a fast operation.
Slowing it down with a few console writes shouldn't be a rate limiter.
The print_stats() dives down the hierarchy, so for a dataset of any
consequence speedwise, that will be the rate limiting step.