[Yt-dev] problem cloning yt

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:12:26 PST 2010

I think this indicates there is in fact a major problem, which I will
have to fix -- my guess is that if you ran it a couple more times with
those options, you would will see failures.

For me, it usually fails when getting the changes for docs_html.zip.
I believe that this may be a timeout, but I'm not entirely clear on
that yet.  After the first of the year we may be able to move to a new
server where this will not be a problem, but I cannot guarantee that
yet.