[Yt-dev] possible bug?

Eric Hallman hallman13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 13:56:16 PDT 2010

Matt,
  yeah I tried pdb and no clues there.  However, I believe I have
determined what is going on, and I think it is not a bug.  It is
trying to write a huge halo mask and it is not hanging, but actually
running.  This is why it was so hard to determine a hang location.

:)

thanks for all the advice, sorry for the dumb questions.

cheers,

Eric Hallman
Google Voice: (774) 469-0278
hallman13 at gmail.com