[Yt-dev] possible bug?

Eric Hallman hallman13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 10:14:00 PDT 2010

I am getting a hang when I run the lightcone tools on ranger, and no
debug info is coming out at the hang. this is in the hg version
(current) of yt.

The routines I'm running is called test_vel_mask.py, which is creating
a lightcone with a halo map that includes the bulk line of sight halo
velocity.  It includes  a slight modification of HaloMask.py to
include velocities.  However, I removed my changes, and ran again with
the same hang. The routine below is copied nearly directly from the yt
docs, with minor changes.

Routine is attached as test_wo_vel.py