[Yt-dev] RAFT issues and things to bring up

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:27:37 PDT 2009

> Quick comment/question. Which osx is this built on? What with Snow Leopard, this picture is even more complicated with 64bit and new compilers. Was it built fat or not?

Sam built it on Leopard, unfat.

Snow Leopard is tricky, BUT, because the RAFT doesn't build framework
*and* doesn't link against system libraries, I would guess RAFT will
end up working there out of the box.  But if it doesn't, we simply
won't support Snow Leopard for a while.  I personally have no interest
in supporting fat/ppc builds.