[Yt-dev] HaloFinding thoughts

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sun May 10 22:04:35 PDT 2009

I'd prefer to keep the HopAnalysis.out file as static as possible and
instead output a mapping file for the halos during writing of particle
lists.  Not everyone will write out the particle lists.  (In fact, I
suspect it may be a minority of people.)

Britton, you have done a lot with HopAnalysis.out parsing; how do you feel?

-Matt