[Yt-dev] moving yt from pytables to h5py

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:05:37 PDT 2009

> Matt, please chime in if I missed anything or presented anything
> incorrectly.

Hi Britton -- I think the only things I'd like to add are that we've
put the repository up here:

http://hg.enzotools.org/yt-trunk-h5py/

(might be a few SVN revisions out of date)

and to say THANKS for your hard work on this.

Guys, I really think H5Py is the way to go.  Note that we are *not*
changing away from the HDF5LightReader for IO that we use to read Enzo
data -- tables is the only thing being replaced for *now*, which
affects data serialization  (This may change in the future, though.)