[Yt-dev] Parameter file store

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:07:14 PST 2009

Wow, you've been analyzing 10,000 parameter files?  Okay.

One thing I can do is implement a maximum number in the store.  Then
we can only guarantee objects will be automatically retrieved (without
having *recently* instantiated the PF) if they were in the last N,
where N is the number of files we keep in the store.

Can you send me one of your parameter file stores?  Or put it on kraken?

-Matt