[Yt-dev] parallel profiler problem

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 10:00:21 PDT 2009

> Well, it indicates that my guess was correct -- the sphere has no
> values within the bounds supplied to the profiler.

Yup, I identified the problem halo and confirmed it by manually cutting it out with pf.h.sphere and trying BinnedProfile1D following the usage in HaloProfiler, and I got the same error. That halo is one of the smallest and has a fairly small radius.

So, how do I make it skip that halo? I see there is a len(sphere._grids) == 0 test, but this case there are two grids so it passes that.

Thanks!