[Yt-dev] minimum halo mass

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:25:04 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

We never came to an agreement.  I think we need to decide on some
padding-calculator, and then call that good and wrap SS_HopOutput.py
back into the main source file.  I really, really think somebody
besides Matt should come up with this.  (Since my halos are all 10^6
M_sun and I only care about the biggest one!)

Can we come up with something?  Until we do so, the parallel halo
finder is just going to be sitting on the sidelines, and I'd really
like it to be moved in as the primary mode of halo finding.