[Yt-dev] Friends of Friends

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 20:57:23 PDT 2009

> This is great news!

You know what else is great news? That I've got it kinda sorta working, and I have only put a couple hours into this. And it should even work in parallel (although I haven't tried yet):

http://screencast.com/t/pFb8R6c8vW

Matt - shall I add this to trunk, or should I try to fix some of the issues before I do that? There are things I know I need to fix before it's even close to use by the masses, but adding it is the easiest way to share it with you.

After the last few weeks of my research going nowhere, it's nice to have something work so quickly on the first try. :)