[Yt-dev] yt: moving pickled things

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:55:25 PDT 2009

> I like the "I'm going to change this: yes/no/don't warn me" design
> pattern, so it's not bugging me, but it lets me know it's doing
> something.

That's a good point.  We need to retain in-the-background runability,
so perhaps moving the old to a backup location and modifying the new
one would be the best solution.

> Is your goal to make this a general AMR analysis tool, or only for enzo?

Thank you for the reminder.  You are 100% right, and in fact, the hash
system right now does not even work for Orion.  I will think on this,
because ... yeah.  It needs to be looked at and rethought, I think.
Thank you.