[Yt-dev] Parameter file store

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:19:56 PST 2009

Hi Dave,

Here's a patch:

http://paste.enzotools.org/show/68/

You can get this with yt_lodgeit.py --download=68 > patch and apply it
with patch -p1 < patch .  Conversely, you can download it from the
bitbucket repo or the mirror on hg.enzotools.org.  It defaults to
keeping the last 300 touched files around.

If this works I'll merge back to trunk.  You can test it just by
instantiated a crapton of them in a row.

-Matt