[Yt-dev] Website Changes, dev blog?

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:18:46 PST 2009

I'll say some quick things before returning to beers at the pool.

We talked a while ago about possibly hosting a handful of scripts that
people have written to make various enzo things easier.  I would contribute
a couple of handy Perl scripts, the progress script and maybe some others.
Could we have some sort of miscellaneous tools section on the website?  Not
sure exactly how to handle it, but perhaps a site with few sentence
descriptions of what each of these codes do and a link to a download or svn
checkout.

The blog might not be a bad idea as you presented it.  Matt knows my general
feeling about blogs, but this one might turn out to be useful, provided it
doesn't become simply a jargon collection.  I would even try to contribute,
but might need a little pushing to get going.

Britton