[Yt-dev] RMS mass overdensity method

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:06:11 PST 2009

Hi Stephen,

This is a rough sketch of what I had in mind:

http://paste.enzotools.org/show/65/

Derived quantities will abstract out some of the problems, and with
lazy_reader=True in a DQ they will automatically parallelize.  Your
machinery inside some variant MethodTwo, at the top, would be my
preference.  What do you think?

-Matt