[Yt-dev] EnzoCosmology

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:42:48 PDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

I'm not sure how Britton feels about changing EnzoCosmology, but I
assert that the parameter file does the Right Thing in that it returns
exactly what's in the parameter file.  What's in the parameter file is
not the standard, unfortunately, but I think that the name
"CosmologyHubbleConstantNow" is sufficiently communicative that it
means give-me-whats-in-the-file.

-Matt