[Yt-dev] code review

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:19:06 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I've set up a reviewboard server:

review.enzotools.org

Right now it's not that nice to look at, but next version of the
software will have theme support.  I've also added a 'yt review'
command to the trunk:

$ yt review

will submit a subversion diff of your entire current directory to the
server; you can also specify which files you want it to submit diffs
for, and you can update existing diffs, etc etc.  I might have
committed some errors, but the primary function of the script works,
so it should be useful for us.  I'm still working on getting the
emails to send out.

I'd like major changes, as well as changes to deep and relatively
wide-reaching machinery, to go through here before they get committed.

Let me know if there are any problems -- and there might very well be,
because I'm still new to the review board software.  :)