[Yt-dev] EnzoCosmology

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 11:58:10 PDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

I recognize what InitialTime means.  It means the time at which the
dataset was taken.  creation_time and InitialTime are largely in
agreement.  So I guess the "Time" conversion is wrong for
"InitialTime" in your dataset.  I note also that the RD0035 output
from the lightcone run gives bad results as well.  My runs give good
results.  Can you figure out where it came from?  I have laid out the
two avenues by which I have calculated it and gotten the same result.

Maybe Britton, Sam or Brian can speak up.  I get identical results
using either utim as done by CosmologyGetUnits or length/velocity.

As a sidenote, have you checked your parameter file versus your inits file?

-Matt