[Yt-dev] Padding

Brian O'Shea bwoshea at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 05:09:28 PDT 2009

Holy heck, yes.  That's WAY too big, and certainly explains the
problems that Michele Trenti is having, for example.  A more
reasonable default would be 5% of the box, if not smaller.  Or,
really, the box-size specific scaling we talked about a while back
based on press-schechter calculations.  Did I ever send you that code?