[Yt-dev] yt-1.5 documentation?

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 10:54:53 PST 2009

There is no formal documentation on the halo profiler, or the light cone, or
most of the things I've contributed.  However, I've committed sample running
scripts and parameter files for everything to the examples directory.  At
least for the halo profiler, all of the functionality should be displayed in
sample scripts.  Some more documentation may be in order, but that should
explain how to use it.

Britton