[Yt-dev] new branch with lower overhead

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:31:14 PST 2009

Okay; this is all in the grid-opt branch, which I think is actually
pretty close to being done.  I've run a bunch of my calculations with
it, too, so I'd say we're about go.  I'll give it until maybe the end
of the weekend, then I'll merge it back to trunk and kill the branch
-- so if you're going to run stuff, maybe try running off of this
branch for a few days?  This should cut WAY down on overhead, but
there's more that can be cut down, I'm just not sure if it'll be
significant.

Thanks guys.