[Yt-dev] HaloProfiler Problems

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:58:13 PST 2009

I've just committed a fix for this that should take care of cases like
this.  The problem turned out to be that r_max for the halo was actually
smaller than r_min, so the profiling itself failed.  I've cut the minimum
radius by a factor of 2 to be a little more generous, and also now require
that r_max / r_min be at least 2 as well.  There is also an addition check
to catch halos that make it through to the profiling but create no valid
data.  I've tested both of these and they seem to work.  Let me know if this
comes up again.

Britton