[Yt-dev] yt-1.5 documentation?

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 10:21:54 PST 2009

All,

I know Matt has delayed formally releasing and promoting 1.5 due to his graduation, but I'm wondering if we should start documenting some of the new things in 1.5? For example, I think I might have use for Britton's halo profiling tools right now, but there's no documentation how to use it (although I'm sure I can figure it out by myself, I'm making a point here). Similarly, I have intelligence to contribute about running parallel HOP which isn't documentated anywhere, and Dave has added/created some scripts of his own for yt which I'm aware of but don't know anything about.

I don't know if I want to debate the pros and cons of Sphinx and the Trac wiki, but I am just wondering what people think we should be doing about this? 1.5 will be promoted eventually and these documents need to be written.