[Yt-dev] Parallel Hop

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:00:59 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

Sorry to pollute the inboxes.  Thing is, I think that maybe I want to
dial back my enthusiasm.  I think what has been sitting poorly with me
is that we don't know *why* the particles are disappearing, and where
they are going.  If they exist within the padding region, then they
should still show up.  I'm going to run some of my own tests on the
RD0005-mine dataset you gave me, Stephen, and see what I come up with.
 I want to figure out *why* it's doing what it's doing.

-Matt