[Yt-dev] Star Spectrum Code

Brian O'Shea bwoshea at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:37:37 PST 2009

> Good news! I emailed them and Gustavo Bruzual responded promptly giving me
his permission. Also, he seems genuinely curious about HDF5 and I gave him a
quick overview of it, and a link to the main HDF5 webpage. He said they are
readying a new set of tables and I'm guessing he wants a better way to
package the data than they did last time.

> This is GREAT news.  Thank you very much for taking the lead on this,
> and for adding this to the code.  I think there's some great science
> to be done with this, and I like the direction you are taking with the
> code.
>
> Again, good work, and thanks.
>
> -Matt

I'll second that.  This is a super-useful thing to have in yt, and I'm sure
we'll get a lot of mileage out of it.  Are you going to post the hdf5 file
on a website somewhere, then?

--Brian