[Yt-dev] more non-unique particles in enzo and how to deal with them

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 15:56:03 PST 2009

Eric,

>   so is this fix (to enzo) only in WOC and not in the dev trunk?

I don't know if it's broken in dev trunk. Making particle indexes globally unique (or fixing it, I'm not sure it ever worked before I looked at it) was one of the first things I did to Enzo years ago. I don't know when it broke after that, if it was before or after WoC got split. Many people don't care about it, so they don't look for it when they make changes. But now that this new halo finder requires it, hopefully it won't be ignored again!