[Yt-dev] Fw: Project Space on Kraken

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:03:23 PDT 2009

The plan is to provide a directory tree and a script for copying that
into lustre -- once it has been copied, pure python changes can be
installed directly into a local directory tree.  Changes to C code
requires a recompile/linking, so that is harder.  I think I'd like to
target a stable install and a trunk install, as both need to be
updated and maintained.  Any python mods on top of that can be made
pretty easily.

-Matt