[Yt-dev] HaloProfiler overhaul

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:07:40 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I've made the changes that Matt suggested, and fixed a bug causing an error
when no halos survive the filtering process.  Here are the new files.  Feel
free to play around with them and let me know if you have any more
suggestions.  It seems that most of the people who actually use this thing
are on this list, so there's no hurry in getting it out.
HaloProfiler.py - http://paste.enzotools.org/show/181/
HaloFilters.py - http://paste.enzotools.org/show/182/
runHaloProfiler.py - http://paste.enzotools.org/show/183/

Britton